What information does Myma Footwear collect?
Myma Footwear maintains a detailed record of the purchases that you have made with our company. Should you shop with Myma Footwear either in-store or on-line, we will store any information that you provide to us that will be relevant to supporting your wardrobe needs including your personal contact information. Myma Footwear will only collect personal information that you have voluntarily provided to us. We may also collect personal information from you when you make on-line purchases including your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), encrypted credit card information, and product interest information.
Why does Myma Footwear collect your personal information?
- To ensure that your personal wardrobing needs are looked after. Following your in-store purchase, your Clothing Advisor will contact you to let you know when your alterations have been completed if applicable and then, once again, following the sale to ensure that you are satisfied with the products you have purchased. Select in-store customers who choose to additionally shop on-line will also be contacted subsequent to item delivery to ensure that purchases meet expectations.
- To improve service delivery. By maintaining detailed records of your previous purchases, and by recording lifestyle information about you such as the kind of work you do, your travel habits etc., we gain a better understanding of your personal preferences and are better able to personalize your shopping experience each and every time you visit or contact one of our stores or Customer Service Representatives. Similarly, it allows us to guide potential gift givers in the right direction in terms of your style, size and other preferences. Please know however that we will not disclose any specific personal information including information about your personal purchase history to a potential gift giver or any third party without your consent.
- To process your on-line orders and to answer questions regarding the status of such orders.
- To keep you informed about your upcoming membership Recognition Program account, Myma Footwear events and promotional opportunities. Your Clothing Advisor and/or our corporate e-commerce department will also contact you via telephone, e-mail or regular mail to keep you informed about fashion information, new and exciting products available in our stores or on-line, company and store special events, sales and other fashion issues that may be of interest to you.
- During a visit to a Myma Footwear store, you may be asked for your personal contact information or other lifestyle information pertinent to your shopping preferences and habits. This information may be keyed into our customer database and is stored with your purchase history information.
The Disclosure of Personal Information
Myma Footwear will not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information we collect, except as described herein or as you otherwise consent. In the normal course of business Myma Footwear may disclose some information with our service providers and suppliers, such as home address information to our mailing house or third party systems support specialists who are contracted to keep our systems operational. Each of our service providers and suppliers are contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of our customer information and may only use such information for the purposes of performing services on our behalf. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us in the manner set out below.
In addition, only when required by law, we must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid enquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you to Myma Footwear.
We may use “cookies” to track your preferences and activities on the www.mymafootwear.com website and on Cookies are small data files transferred to your computer’s hard-drive by a website. They keep a record of your preferences making your subsequent visits to the site more efficient. Cookies may store a variety of information, including, the number of times that you access the site, registration information and the number of times that you view a particular page or other item on the site.
How Myma Footwear Protects your Privacy
Myma Footwear is committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept secure. Myma Footwear keeps the personal information we collect about you strictly confidential. We use administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration and destruction of the personal information we have about you. Access to your personal information by Myma Footwear representatives and associates is strictly limited to a need-to-know basis. Myma Footwear associates receive special training regarding privacy protection and are made aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information. All computers on which personal information is stored are password protected.
Your Privacy Choices
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information (excluding purchase history information) in the manner provided herein or at the time of collection at any time (subject to legal obligations and on providing us reasonable notice) by contacting the Myma Footwear Privacy Officer at the contact number or e-mail address provided below. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with the communications and services that we currently make available to you. Also, withdrawing your consent disables your ability to redeem Sartoria Recognition Program Points earned and Credits redeemable.
Verifying and Amending your Personal Information
Last updated – January 2021.